Saturday, September 23, 2017

RootsTech 2018. I'm Going--Are You?

I'm excited to announce that I'll be back at RootsTech this winter--both as a speaker and an Ambassador!  This will be my third year in a row attending this conference, and I cannot wait.  Why RootsTech?  The conference gives a great overview of that here (check it out!).
Disclaimer: I am a RootsTech 2018 Ambassador and received complimentary registration to RootsTech along with other perks.  But I would still say everything I did in this post if that wasn't the case!

RootsTech is a genealogist's dream.  In addition to hundreds of classes (the hardest part is deciding what to attend), there is an exhibit hall larger than a football field, entertainment, the company of other genealogists, and experts available to help you figure out strategies to solve genealogical brick walls.

Purim falls out during the week of RootsTech this year--so join other Jewish genealogists in a genealogy-themed Purim shpiel!

Registration is open (from the top right of this page), and there are some great deals for early registration.

So, who's coming to Utah?

Note:  I'm on Twitter.  Follow me (@larasgenealogy).

Want to get future blog posts emailed to you automatically?
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment